Need A Copywrite © For FREE? Learn How In This Blog Post
Posted by Christin Lattimore on Aug 7th, 2015
Need a fast © but don’t know how to get one, or just make one?
A copyright notice, either as symbol or phrase, informs users of the underlying claim to copyright ownership in a published work.
In the United States, the copyright notice consists of three elements:
- The © symbol, or the word ‘Copyright’ or abbreviation ‘Copr.’
- The year of first publication of the copyrighted work
- Identification of the owner of the copyright, either by name, abbreviation, or other designation by which it is generally known.
There are many ways to type a © but I’ll go over just two of them that are FREE easy and fast
The first way I like to use because if I’m making an e-manul or any thing like it I can type what I want once then save it and not have to continually type it.
- Go to start button at bottom left corner, click it
- Click the down arrow
- Search “Character Map”
- Type what you want “the © will be there”
That’s it! :D
- Click ALT
- Type 00169 “on your number key pad”
The © will pop up
Hope this has helped you out and if it has please subscribe to my email to receive the latest updates on my blog and also get the newest offers like my FREE e-manul and much more.
No comments yet