30 day challenge to change your mindset from Earl Nightingale “Strangest Secret”
- Wake up earlier
- Set aside just an hour a day for thinking and brainstorm new ideas
- Write on a card what you want more than anything else. Single #goal, clearly defined.
- Think of it each day with #optimism. Remember – you must become what you think about, it’s the #law
- Stop thinking about what it is you fear, replace it with a positive thought and control your thinking
- Do more than you have to
- Give of yourself more
- Do not concern yourself with how you are going to #achieve the goal, just where are you going. The answers will come to you.
Put this on the back of your goal card.
Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and it shall be opened onto you
For everyone that asketh, receiveth And he that seeketh, findeth And to him that knocked, it shall be opened
If you let a negative thought enter your mind and you do not replace it, you must start the 30 day challenge again.
- Keep Positive Thoughts
- We can achieve nothing, without first paying the price.
- Act as though it was impossible to fail
- Control your thoughts
- Limitations are self imposed
- Have courage
- Use your imagination
- ACTION: Act promptly & decisively
- Save 10% of your income
“People With Goals Succeed Because They Know Were They’re Going”
Truth or Hype
Truth or Hype Opportunity